Our Social Impact Agenda sets out how we use our assets – our people, knowledge, networks and expertise – to create sustainable social and financial outcomes.
We do this by working with clients who share our vision and by taking steps, day by day, to integrate sustainable, healthy practices within our agency. Like many of you, we too are on a journey. A multidisciplinary team of designers, strategists and communicators, we listen, explore, connect, educate, create and measure.
Together we work with clients to create impact in four main domains. This year we are also working to align our internal framework to our social impact agenda (more on that later). Outlined below are examples of how and where we work, to create shared value.
- Increase meaningful social connections (Lake Mac Libraries)
- Increase access to services and facilities for vulnerable communities (General Metropolitan Cemeteries Trust)
- Design, manage and encourage cross-sector partnerships to address social issues (Bupa)
- Grow Australia’s shared value community and practices (as board members of the Shared Value Project and through clients like Optus)
- Increase knowledge and awareness around healthy behaviours and choices (Beyond Blue; Vic Health)
- Facilitate active participation in healthy behaviours (Impromy (Probiotec) and Just Better Care)
- Create environments that promote healthy behaviours
- Increase knowledge and awareness of sustainable practices (City of Yarra)
- Encourage behaviour change to create more sustainable environments (DELWP)
- Create environment that promotes environmentally sustainable behaviours (Department of Premier and Cabinet, Solar Victoria)
- Mobilise business, government and communities to increase sustainable consumption (Department of Environment and Energy)
Resilient, inclusive economies
- Support industry to develop the skills they need to adapt to changing economic needs (Future Energy Skills, LCI)
- Develop and implement plans to build inclusive supply chains and partnerships (Opal Aged Care)
- Increase meaningful and sustained employment (The Women’s Hospital)
- Empower communities to take control of their consumption and their finances (Consumer Policy and Research Centre)
Talk to us about framing, measuring and reporting on social and environmental impact.
- Sector Text
- Descipline Text